We’ve teamed up with Looe Old Cornwall Society to offer you the chance to win a whole host of Cornish goodies including a Cornish tartan scarf, tickets to a St Piran’s Day knees-up, Cornish jewellery and a pair of LMF tickets.
Looe Old Cornwall Society celebrates Cornish culture by promoting the county’s unique heritage, language and traditions.
Enter below. It only takes a few seconds!
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday, 28 Aug
See below for standard prize draw/competition terms & conditions.
1. All Looe Music Festival (hereafter ‘The Promoter’) prize draws and competitions are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Looe Music Festival, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw/competition or Looe Music Festival.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted by registering your first name, email address and mobile number at www.looemusic.co.uk/registration unless otherwise statedin the prize draw
4. Winner(s) will be drawn at random from all registrations received by the closing date. The winner’s first name and county will be published on the festival website within 10 working days of the draw taking place.
5. To be eligible, all entries must be received by midnight on the closing date specified.
6. The winner will be notified within ten working days of the closing date of the prize draw/competition. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner within six months of the close of the competition or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
8. The prize does not include insurance, or internet service provision.
9. The prize must be claimed within six months of the winner being notified and excludes the Easter and Christmas and New Year periods, bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and school holidays. The specification of the prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity. By registering the entrant agrees to receive information by email and phone from Looe Music Festival and its sponsors.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw/competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Looe Music Festival, Unit 6, The Quay, East Looe, Cornwall PL13 1DX.