We need your help to go green
Although in 2016 we’ve gone purple we now need your help in going green.
Our festival takes place in the picturesque seaside town of Looe, a working fishing port, where even 3-days of superb live music won’t stop it’s bustling activities. The beauty of it’s location adds to the magic of the festival and we want to do as much as possible to reduce the impact the festival has on our home and the environment.
Last year our team of volunteers worked tirelessly in attempt to reduce and limit the amount of waste LMF produced.
However this year we need your help to take us one step closer to becoming a zero-waste festival in the future and minimise our environmental impact.
Get Green with LMF:
- Book your coach transfer from Liskeard or Plymouth and use the greenest form of motor transport. Relax in the knowledge that someone else is doing the driving and do your bit for the environment.
- Make full use of our shuttle bus service – this year we’ve extended the route which means more of you can all-a-board and reduce the number of cars in the town – not to mention avoiding being stuck congestion (have you seen the streets of Looe!)
- Grab your stack-a-cup – they’re back! Grab your first LMF beer in a plastic stack-a-cup that can be refilled at each visit. Contributing to reducing waste at the festival and going home with the perfect weekend souvenir.
- Actively recycle by using our clearly labeled bins across the site for metals, plastics, paper/cardboard and general/food waste.
- Add your green pound donation to your ticket purchase to support us in minimising our impact and achieving our green aims.
With your support we can make sure LMF leaves no trace and help keep Cornwall beautiful.