Fancy a bite to eat?
From locally made hotpots to Thai or Moroccan dishes and sweet treats to gluten free and vegetarian friendly trucks here’s the lowdown on what you can eat at this year’s LMF.
Dotted along the quayside our food stalls are handpicked, have fantastic reputations and all come from within a 25 mile radius of the festival site.
Our foodie line-up is guaranteed to tickle your taste buds and there’s no need to eat the same thing twice.
- Wild Food Kitchen; foraged dishes
- Got Game; BBQ and traditional game dishes
- Thyme and Tide; Seafood and vegetarian dishes
- Crepe Beret; Sweet and savory crepes
- Katie’s Cornish Hotpots; meat and veg one pots
- Inkies; BBQ smokehouse dishes
- Eat Like a Greek; traditional Greek pita wraps
- Gluten Free Gourmet; free from foods
- Thai Style Thai Foods; Thai dishes
- Big Pans; paella dishes
- Just Pigs; Hog roasts
- Treat Yourself; Ice cream
- Cornish Pod; fish, meat and nachos
- World Food; Moroccan dishes
- Cornish Maid; home comfort dishes
Prefer to sit down? There’s dozen’s of pubs and restaurants serving delish locally sourced food. Check out our guide for some we highly recommend.