LOOE MUSIC FESTIVAL TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Availability of tickets is not guaranteed. A limited number of each ticket type have been issued. Licensed capacity is finite.
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance. There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Strictly no dogs. Animals are not permitted in the ticketed areas. Dogs are not allowed on East Looe Beach at any time of year.
- Glass is not allowed in the ticketed area. No alcohol is to be taken-in (or out) of the ticketed areas as these areas are licensed premises. Please treat the ticketed areas as you would a pub – you wouldn’t take your own drinks to the pub, and wouldn’t take your drinks away with you. Please also refrain from bringing food into the ticketed areas.
- Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed in the ticketed area.
- Under 18s will be issued with a different coloured tamper-proof wristband.
- Those who are, or whom appear to be under 18 will not be served alcohol or allowed to consume alcohol, and will be refused entry if they appear to be under the influence of alcohol upon arrival.
- Youths aged 16 and 17 will be issued with a different coloured tamperproof wristband.
- All under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult upon entering the ticketed venues.
- Looe Music Festival reserves the right to exclude any person (even if they have a wristband) if their behaviour puts themselves or others at risk.
- Under 5s will be admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
- Tamper-proof fabric wristbands will be applied to ticket holders on arrival at the event. Wristbands will be applied directly to the person to whom the ticket relates. Wristbands cannot be collected by another person.
- Looe Music Festival will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Tickets guarantee access to the main stage arena only (subject to the terms above). Access to other venues is on a first come first served basis due to capacity. So, if you want to see someone in particular band – get there early.
- Looe Music Festival reserves the right to refund tickets purchased for coach travel and car parking in the event of there being insufficient demand to warrant the service.
- Looe Music Festival reserves the right to change the price of the tickets purchased from the Box Office on the day of the performance or event.
- By entering the ticket areas you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for promotional activity.
- Terms and conditions are prepared with your safety in mind. Thank you in advance for helping to make Looe Music Festival a safe, fun and magical event.
- Warning: excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage.
When do we collect your personal information? We would really like to send you details about our products, services, offers & promotions but we will only do so when you tell us that you are happy to receive this information. You can let us know that you would like to receive this information online when you purchase tickets, enter competitions, buy merchandise or sign-up to our newsletter.
We will also use your personal information when you buy products and services from us. This is only so that we can complete your order but we won’t use your personal information for marketing purposes unless you tell us this is OK. Please remember that you allow us to use your personal information when you use our on-site WiFi, use our website or our mobile app. All of the information you give to us is confidential. We will only use your information in the way we tell you in this policy.
What personal information do you give us?
You may provide us with your name, address, date of birth; payment address; delivery address; financial information including your credit, or debit card or other payment information you provide when filling in forms on our website; or when corresponding with us by phone or email; your purchase history of LMF products and services; and any information you decide to share with us.
What personal information do we give to third parties?
Your privacy is important to us and so we will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party for the use of the information for other purposes than described in this policy.
We may give your personal information to our trusted service partners for delivering services to you. For instance, for the purposes of marketing, finance, advertising, processing payment, delivery and other in-store and out-store services. To prevent fraud or other criminal activity and to make sure your information is accurate, we may pass on the information we have about you to other companies, retailers, financial organisations or other organisations specialising in the prevention of fraud and crime. We are sometimes obligated to disclose the information we have about customers to law enforcement agencies where an allegation has been made of suspected criminal activity. We may also purchase services and data from agencies to verify the contact details and personal information you have provided to us. We will make sure that your personal information is protected when it is sent outside of LMF. We make sure our trusted service partners keep your personal information safe.
What we do with the personal information you provide to us?
We use the information you give to us in a number of different ways:
Processing orders and delivery
To process your order ensuring that the personal and financial information you provide is accurate. For this, we use payment systems of trusted third parties to ensure that your payment is safe and that your details are not being used fraudulently. We use systems of fraud analysis, which ensure that genuine and accurate payment details are being provided to LMF for any purchase. We may also use credit agencies to perform this task for us.
To ensure that the products and services you buy from us are delivered to the correct address. This involves working with trusted third parties who are based outside of LMF and sharing with them the personal information you have provided. For example, your name, address for delivery and any delivery preferences you have outlined to us such as the time of day you wish to receive a delivery.
We may store and process the information you provide for a period of time to ensure that any allegation of fraudulent use of identity can be properly investigated in the future.
To manage returns of products or possible claims of faulty products or services, we need to collect and process your personal information. In order to prevent fraud in connection with claims and returns, we may need to request certain personal information from you to handle your request.
To carry out statistical analysis
We use technology to track your mobile or other electronic device. If you have your WiFi capability switched on your mobile or other electronic device whilst you are on the festival site, in public spaces of Looe or immediately outside the perimeter of the store, we will be able to use this information to identify your phone or other electronic device’s MAC Address. This information is collected and stored securely by us. We use this information on an anonymous basis and will not use it to identify any particular user. We use the information collected to help us generate statistics on our visitor experience, for analysis purposes and for future marketing initiatives. This information is also used by us to determine how we can improve our services to you. If you do not want us to track your device or use your information in this way, please turn off the WiFi capability on your phone or other electronic device within your settings.
To carry out marketing activities and optimise the customer browsing experience
We use a number of methods in our marketing when collecting your personal data. For instance:
- We may use the information we collect from you to analyse how you shop and what you shop for. This allows us in the future to provide a browsing experience which is relevant to you and ensures that we provide you with marketing materials which are relevant to your needs and tastes;
- To show you products and services during your browse time which appear relevant from the information we have about you. This can include using the data you provide for statistical purposes and analysing how we can improve the services, products or website for you;
- To allow you to set up a personal profile on our website; so that you can set up an LMF account. If you choose, you can also use your account to subscribe to e-mail newsletters from us.
- So that you can shop online with us. This enables you to purchase LMF products and services online without having to fill in your personal information every time you shop online with us.
- To contact you about the experience you have had whilst in Looe or at an LMF event so that we can find out about what we are doing well and what we can improve on;
- To respond to any experiences you have had when shopping with us. For instance, you may have asked us questions on our social networking sites and we may reply to you;
- To improve the LMF website and to ensure that the content is secure, presented in the best manner for you and your computer or mobile device
Where is your personal information stored?
We keep the personal information we collect about you in secure environments. Your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, disclosure, use, alteration or destruction by any organisation or individuals. Some countries outside of the European Economic Area have laws and policies that do not guarantee the same protections as within the European Economic Area. Where your personal information is transferred outside of the European Economic Area we make sure that your personal information is protected in the same way as if it were here and we take all reasonably necessary steps to ensure that the data is kept private and held securely.
We use CCTV at our events for the purposes of safety and crime detection and monitoring. We only store the information collected by CCTV for a period of time, which allows us to assist regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies. This information is kept in secure environments and access is restricted to qualified security personnel.
Do you link to other websites?
Our website may contain links to and from third party websites. These websites have their own privacy policies. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please make sure that you read their privacy policies before you submit any information to these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
No longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes?
If you do not wish to be contacted about our products or services, you can unsubscribe via any newsletter (simply follow the unsubscribe link provided in marketing emails you receive from us) or by writing to us at: LMF, Unit 6, The Quay, Looe, Cornwall PL13 1DX, UK.
Need to update your records?
If you find that the personal information we have about you is inaccurate or needs updating (for instance, you may have changed your name, address etc.) then please contact us so that we can correct it. LMF is under a legal obligation to ensure that all the information we have about our customers is factually correct and kept up to date. To do this, please write to us at: LMF, Unit 6, The Quay, Looe, Cornwall PL13 1DX, UK.
Access to your information
If you want to know what information LMF holds about you, we will provide you with that information free of charge within 40 days of receiving the request. To obtain this information, please write to us at: LMF, Unit 6, The Quay, Looe, Cornwall PL13 1DX, UK.